[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Fri Sep 26 22:36:47 CEST 2014

See... this is the point. In order to properly implement parallel loops etc.
even in their limited form the compiler needs specific RTL support.
So we break one of the basic principles that the compiler is the root, and
the RTL is a library compiled in it. Once you start getting the compiler to
depend on RTL implementation, you start to get in troubles IMHO.
I think parallel processing belongs in library implementations.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com