[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Chriss Kalogeropoulos iz.iznogood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:23:37 CEST 2014

Hi Sven,

Can you comment on how are you going to handle the case of
TInterfacedObject and descendants? Are you going to use the same Addref &
Release method ? How can you guarantee that the same counter will be
updated in case of IUnknown implementations that introduce their own
refcount variable (possibly with different name)?

Are you going to check that the class is already destroyed (because the arc
has killed the instance) on IInterface.Release so that we should not get
access violations on scenarios that mix ref counted classes and interfaces ?

Thanks for your time and efforts,
Chriss
Στις 25 Σεπ 2014 4:14 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Sven Barth" <
pascaldragon at googlemail.com> έγραψε: