[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 04:56:31 CEST 2014

> Well, what frustrates me is that there are always people that come up
> with all kinds of fancy ideas/add-ons/additions that bring absolutely
> nothing in "real" improvement....

Ahem, it seems when people DO bring patches and improvements to the
table, they never get accepted, and discourage any more improvements
from them in the future.. *Cough* .. *Cough* ... :p

*Refers to INCLUDESTRINGFILE and OpenGL ES/EGL Split I made* .. At least
my Apache Patches got applied. :p (Thanks Michael!)

> I really want to become FPC/Lazarus a really stable, reliable
> development, across multiple platforms, without constantly trying to
> run along the other "kool kids on the block"...

Like I said before, I would be willing to contribute more if my patches
were to get included and not just laying there now.  I even implemented
every suggestion and created tests (for the INCLUDESTRINGFILE one anyway).

- Dennis Fehr