[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Fri Sep 19 23:38:26 CEST 2014

  Hi Jonas,

I am sorry if I have misinterpreted the meaning of the message.
I am just terribly frustrated with the overall state of the FPC :-( .
I even offered to donate our enhanced RTTI API to the FPC community with
very little interest so far :-( .
I really want FPC/Lazarus to become a real competitor to the rest of the
development environments.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software