[fpc-devel] MIPS big-endian program starts but does nothing

Nikolai Zhubr n-a-zhubr at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 6 18:40:38 CEST 2014

Hi!

06.09.2014 14:53, Reinier Olislagers:
[...]
> Ok. It's running openwrt (also so that may well be the case; however I

Prebuilt/preflashed openwrt images most definitely do not have normal
glibc, which is supposedly expected by normal linux rtl. Although I
haven't checked myself, I think you could either try to somehow remove
glibc dependancy for your test, or rebuild (and reflash) openwrt
yourself with glibc/eglibc enabled, which might in turn require some
digging and patching, see e.g.
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=31174

On the other hand, if you are going to do some fpc-related
testing/development/etc on mips, I can create and account for you on one
of my debian mips boxes for remote access (Those are only used for daily
builds so are idle most time of day).

Nikolai