[fpc-devel] Proof of Concept ARC implementation

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:23:54 CET 2014

Am 27.10.2014 14:54 schrieb "hinstance at yandex.ru" <hinstance at yandex.ru>:

> I tested it a bit; thoughts so far:
> 1. generic and refcounted do not work well together: no matter how I
arrange it, a class can't be both generic and refcounted, it causes the
compiler to produce some internal error 2014092205.

Oh, good to know. I'll take a look at that when I find the time :) (and
that internal error is one I added for that feature, so that's a "good"
sign as well ;) )

> 2. Lazarus CodeTools parser hates refcounted keyword, but can be fooled
into ignoring it with if-defs

That's expected. It's a new (and experimental) feature after all ;)

Regards,
Sven