[fpc-devel] Building 2.7.1 on current Raspbian fails

Thaddy de Koning thaddy at thaddy.com
Thu Oct 23 11:16:02 CEST 2014

I know it is a cross- compiler. My builds include a (actually 2)
cross-compiler....(based on my own builds 2.7.1) The original is NOT a
2.6.X build that is publicly available.  That's the point.

Where is the dogfood?

Where is the starting compiler for Raspian/Debian?

Point me at that and I have no complaints.