[fpc-devel] Proof of Concept ARC implementation

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:59:31 CET 2014

On 19.11.2014 17:29, hinstance at yandex.ru wrote:
> Here is the program I've been working on:
> https://bitbucket.org/hinst/sillychat
>
> It was created with purpose of demonstrating how reference-counted
> objects could be used in a program which actually does something and now
> it works more or less.
>
> And it's beautiful

At least someone seems to be having fun with that branch ^^

One question though: Why did you disable implicit exception handling?
This way it's rather likely that there'll be memory leaks if an
exception occurs inside a procedure/method that uses reference counted
objects (or strings or arrays or interfaces for that matter...).

Regards,
Sven