[fpc-devel] DF64 BSD -- FPC running natively but argument address mangling prevents bootstrap

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:43:25 CET 2014

Am 18.11.2014 13:46 schrieb "John Marino" <fpc-devel at marino.st>:

> Hi guys,
> I've spent a couple of days porting FPC to DragonFly BSD with some
> success.
[...]
> > bin/fpc -i
>         Free Pascal Compiler version 2.6.4

I can't help you much with your specific problen, but new targets should be
added to the development version of FPC (in this case 2.7.1) and not the
release. Afterall you'll need to port it sooner or later to that version
anyway and especially in the current case (2.6.4 vs 2.7.1) quite some
changes happened.
Additionally we (core developers) only work with the development version
anyway (the release compiler is basically only used for compiling trunk),
so it will be easier for us to help you as well.

Regards,
Sven