[fpc-devel] FPC and Windows Phone 8

Vsevolod Alekseyev sevaa at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 24 21:19:12 CET 2014

Worked for a while. And I would recompile the cross-toolchain from trunk
fairly often. Maybe some recent developments brought a unit into FPC
that's dependent on libc? Anyway, specifically for Android it's not a
big deal, because the necessary libc comes with the Android NDK. Adding
"-Fl%NDKROOT%\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\lib" to CROSSOPT helps.
But for other cross-building scenarios, where the target platform's C
RTL might not be readily available, this could pose a problem.