[fpc-devel] CPPClass

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 09:26:08 CET 2014

Den wrote:

Please excuse the fact that I have reordered the message to conform to
the bottom-posting convention of this mailing list.

> On 14-01-22 12:35 PM, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>> Am 22.01.2014 19:31, schrieb Den:
>>>      haha, well Sven, if some of my patches were to get accepted *cough*
>> What patches? Are they available somewhere?

 > Yep!
 >
 > $INCLUDESTRINGFILE -- http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=25536
 > Apache24 Patch -- http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=25534
 > EGL/OpenGLES20 Split -- http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=25535
 >
 >     Although I have an updated version of the Apache24 which supports
 > Config Options better and a few more macros.
 >
 > I also have a small fix for 'WinSock2' inclusion which makes it actually
 > get included in the Win32/Win64 FPMake (looks like it was planned but
 > never added).

I think there's a big difference between adding or enhancing packages
and tinkering with the core language. I suspect that your
$INCLUDESTRINGFILE won't get accepted since it's considered too "Perl
like", but here would be a good place to give some usage examples and to
argue its merits.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk