[fpc-devel] CPPClass

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:31:54 CET 2014

     haha, well Sven, if some of my patches were to get accepted *cough*
I'd help out a lot more.
I am just kinda tired of seeing such a huge difference in local
modifications and the actual source.  I would be more inclined to help
you on some of these in about 3-4 months if I could see them actually
getting accepted lol

- Dennis