[fpc-devel] Is target mips-embedded possible / planned?

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Wed May 15 12:11:43 CEST 2013

If you find the time to find out how to actually start up & use their
gdbserver I will be more than happy to integrate it into lazarus, right
now I take what I can get and that seems to be openocd.

I have wasted quite some time in trying to make LPC-Link for the
LPCExpresso Boards work and I do not want to duplicate this effort with
another, also more or less undocumented tool unless I see no other
choice (because flasing is dog slow, for example)

Michael