[fpc-devel] Is target mips-embedded possible / planned?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue May 14 11:14:58 CEST 2013

On 05/14/2013 10:33 AM, Michael Ring wrote:
>  my personal goal is not complete coverage of all aspects of a
> microcontroller ...

Hmmm.

Regarding PIC, Microchip provides hundreds of variants of PIC32. They
differ in the available I/O elements. The library that comes with MPLab
X provides the basic defines, macros and functions for theses elements
(not all do make sense, though) in a way that fits with the chip in
question.

I don't see how this decently can be covered in pure Microchip -
independent Pascal code.

-Michael