[fpc-devel] Type helpers in delphi mode

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:12:49 CET 2013

Am 29.03.2013 17:50 schrieb "Anthony Walter" <sysrpl at gmail.com>:

> Regarding my original question, the according to the wiki page (which is
now working), delphi  mode can use record helper instead of type helper,
and that seems to function correctly.

As you noticed you need to use "record helper" out if Delphi compatibility.

> About the wiki page itself, I think it's missing some new features. I
believe type constraints on generics is new, and I don't see it on the
wiki. Which leads to me believe there could be other unlisted fpc language
enhancements, of which I wouldn't know.

Seems that I forgot the constraints indeed... I'll need to change that ^^

Regards,
Sven