[fpc-devel] Delphi anonymous methods

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Mar 4 14:05:40 CET 2013

On 04/03/2013 12:51, Sven Barth wrote:
> If you guys would read what I wrote in one of my first answers to
> Vasiliy in this thread than you would know that I want him to
> implement this possiblity as well... but after all, who reads the
> mails of some strange computer science student who just happens to
> work on the compiler -.-
Yes, you did. 2nd message of the thread.

My reply however was to a mail, claiming (or at least to me giving the
impression of doing so) the improvements where given by "anonymous
method" rather than "closure".
So I wonted to clarify this, and therefore ended up giving this example

> To rephrase: implement support for anonymous functions for Delphi
> compatibility (maybe coupled to a mode switch)
yes: {$mode Delphi}}