[fpc-devel] Delphi anonymous methods

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Mar 4 11:58:58 CET 2013

On 03/04/2013 11:50 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I still use the Object type to this day for performance or ease of use.

AFAIK, some of my colleagues do same.

For me the triple choice of a "class", "record" and "object" notation
for a type defining a combination of data and associated functions is
rather queer. I would prefer using a single keyword (supposedly "class")
and be enabled to add a "flavor" choice if I want it in another memory
location than on the heap, without necessary use of a constructor and
possibly faster.

-Michael