[fpc-devel] where do download BinUtils for ARM - Raspberry Pi?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Jun 25 09:38:50 CEST 2013

On 06/24/2013 05:23 PM, Thaddy wrote:
> The discrepancy in these maths  comes from the fact that the GPU is
> also overclocked to 500 (from 250)  and the Raspberry Pi bootstraps
> from GPU, not CPU.

The BBB has an internal SD-Card alike chip. I learned that same has an 8
bit interface (instead of 4 bit SD-Card) and thus is a lot faster when
booting from this chip. Karlheinz at the moment uses an SD-Card to boot
Debian. So Debian Boot-speed might be close to Angstrom's when moving it
to the internal flash.

-Michael