[fpc-devel] for-in-index loop

Paul Ishenin paul.ishenin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 02:51:01 CET 2013

26.01.13, 2:32, Michael Van Canneyt пишет:

> Pascal is an explicitly declarative language. Anonymous functions go
> 100% against this. It is the readability horror I associate with
> Javascript.

I wonder where you were when Operators feature has been added to pascal?
Or generics?

I think now when operators for simple types are present in the language
it is too late to care about explicitly declarative language. It is
simple not explicit anymore.

And index (or better to call it key) extension for for-in loop will not
make it less explicit for sure.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin