[fpc-devel] "embedded" again

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 10:42:07 CET 2013

Michael Schnell wrote:

> I think I will try to do (f). At first trying to get fpc running on the
> target by either cross-compiling it or by extracting the binary from
> the  Debian package (see the other message in this thread).

If you try to build FPC on/for the target, you might need to explicitly
disable debugging support in the fp IDE (i.e. NOGDB=1). It's the only
platform for which I've not been able to build libgdb, and when I
queried it somebody (Jonas?) said that it was so processor-specific that
that wasn't likely to change).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk