[fpc-devel] "embedded" again

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Jan 16 17:31:42 CET 2013

Al 16/01/2013 13:11, En/na Michael Schnell ha escrit:

> I think my TS219 II P with a Marvell 2.0 GHz and 512MB DDRIII RAM really
> is not bad on that behalf and fulfills your criteria of "modern" quite
> well, and will easily be able to run Lazarus, if a GUI system can be
> provided, but alas, no VNC or any other appropriate X-Server found, yet.)

You can install debian on it, then you'll have everything you need (no,
I don't own one, I just googled it).
If you don't want to replace the stock firmware maybe you could install
a debian chroot and, again, have everything at your disposal.

Bye
--
Luca