[fpc-devel] Offer to repair and maintain the FPC community website (repeat msg, no HTML)

Jeff Duntemann jeff at duntemann.com
Tue Sep 25 21:14:23 CEST 2012

I don't know how it is elsewhere, but here in the US, more and more ISPs
are eliminating Usenet access completely. Do you mean an NNTP server for
FPC that people could access directly using a client like Agent or Pan?
(In other words, without being part of the newsfeed.)

I've used Usenet off and on since the bang-path era and I like it too. I
don't know the protocol well, however, and don't know its limitations.

--73--

--Jeff Duntemann
   Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA