[fpc-devel] Mantis not accepting reportd from old browsers

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 11:10:35 CET 2012

Ludo Brands wrote:
> On 27/11/2012 10:23, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Has the Mantis version or setup changed over the last few days? The
>> page to report a new bug is displaying blank on older browsers,
>> although display/editing pages are OK.
>>
> When you are viewing "All Projects" and click on Report Issue you get a
> page asking to select a project
> (http://bugs.freepascal.org/login_select_proj_page.php?ref=bug_report_page.php).
> When you select FPC you get an empty page. That has been there as long
> as I remember. Selecting the project on the main page and then reporting
> an issue is working correctly.
> Firefox and Chrome, old and new.
>
> Or are you seeing something different?

You're right. Select Project -> FPC is blank, but going to e.g. ->
Lazarus gives the correct form.

Sorry for the noise, I'd obviously not tried following that particular
path before and was surprised when every browser on my desktop system
gave the same problem... I can confirm that newer browsers do as well
provided that I follow exactly the same route.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk