[fpc-devel] mips-linux and mipsel-linux snapshots available

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 10:23:37 CET 2012

Fuxin Zhang wrote:
> Dear Mark,
>
> ? 2012/11/21 1:38, Mark Morgan Lloyd ??:
>>
>> I'm just about moving again here, but with a decided limp: the system
>> that blew was 2.8GHz and all my guest OSes are now plugged into a 1GHz
>> box. I still find being able to use a significant number of different
>> guests in sleds/caddies useful... Unfortunately I've still not got any
>> real MIPS hardware running here, so I'm still stuck on Qemu.
> If you want we can donate some MIPS machines to you. We have some
> netbooks with 800MHz Loongson2F (little endian mips, almost mips64
> compatible, running debian linux/mips) in the stock.

I'm always reluctant to accept offers like that since I'm a very long
way down the pecking order and don't want to promise a level of
assistance that I might not be able to deliver. On the other hand since
I've got Debian running on multiple platforms here that in itself might
be of some value to you... let's take this off-list.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk