[fpc-devel] TMSSQLConnection - sqlDB component for accessing MS SQL Server

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Mon Mar 19 11:47:07 CET 2012

>> Hi Michael,
>> splitting files into two packages was unavoidable?
>
> Yes.
>
> As you can see for the other databases, we always keep the header
> imports separate from the components. Standard time-tested practice.

Hm, although I am not happy with this, I can do nothing with it ;-)
Then I have minor comments:
- in packages/dblib/fpmake.pp at line 23: Author put please instead of
"Lacak2" "Ladislav Karrach" (as in dblib.pp header)
- in packages/fcl-db/src/sqldb/mssql/makefile.fpc at line 2: change
IBConnection to MSSQLConnection ;-)

And will you apply also diffs to fcl-db tests ? So we can run complete
test suite ...
Thanks
-Laco.