[fpc-devel] Re: Class field reordering

Ivanko B ivankob4mse2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:23:46 CEST 2012

Why should lazarus people have less chances to mess with private fields?
=========
AFAIK, they haven't to use any crackers up to now and it is a normal
way for the mainstream - where complier & IDE are maintained by same
team so fixing any bugs is much more urgent than for no-mainstream.

Either we make them public for all or for nobody
=========
It 'll break the regular (99% of cases) access rights in classes and
may greatly rise number of bugs.