[fpc-devel] Re: Class field reordering

Ivanko B ivankob4mse2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 23:06:50 CEST 2012

No, just reorder the fields so that they can be properly $IFDEFed as
protected for nonLAZARUS and left (private) as is otherwise. Sure not
every filed but those the non-mainstreams developers ask. This'll
allow  the non-mainstreams to start fixing right now.
Florian, it's a huge headache for Martin Graeme to remember & explain
all smallest details "what & when & why" and they can easily introduce
bugs if  fixing their code in a hurry. As they'll remember & fix their
code to "without cracker" they'll be informing the FPC team to delete
related $IFDEF so on.