[fpc-devel] FPC related fairy tale

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 19:12:04 CET 2012

Sven Barth wrote:
> On 08.12.2012 17:47, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Sven Barth wrote:

>>> I don't know... I never had a Mac and thus can not tell. Also this
>>> might need a working Mac OS Classic support for m68k first...
>>
>> I've got one. I'll look. I'll be back.
>>

> Didn't you wrote on the Lazarus list that you don't want to get
> sidetracked? :P

Yes, but the boss is less likely to read this one :-)

Besides which, finding that dirt-cheap hardware was actually a useful
substitute for stuff which wasn't easy to source might actually be useful.

Digging around earlier in the day suggested that Apple is doing
everything possible to bury the Programmer's Workbench download, but
once the name of the file is known it turns out to be cached in various
places.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk