[fpc-devel] New Windows gdb-binary

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Oct 3 22:41:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 19:27 +0200, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
> Am 03.10.2011 16:23, schrieb Joost van der Sluis:

> >> Did you get also a libgdb.a which you could provide for the fpc ide?
> >
> > No. I don't know how to build a libgdb.a. I'll look into it later.
>
> Afaik it is generated by default.

You are right. I included it in this new version:
http://www.lazarussupport.com/gdb_lazarussupport_20111003b.zip
The libgdb.a file is not tested whatsoever, so I can't tell if it works.

The zipfile also contains some instructions how to build it, and all the
changes compared to the Archer branch on which is it was based.
This version includes some fixes for the several crashes that Martin
encountered and the changes for the Windows-paths that Pierre mailed.

Joost.