[fpc-devel] FPDoc improvements

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:32:57 CET 2011

On 29/11/2011, Sven Barth wrote:

> You could try the Jedi Code Formatter included with Lazarus. I've never
> tested it myself, because it is the first thing I disable when

That copy of JCF is bugy. Rather use the original version available
for download on SourceForge, from the JCF project. Also with the same
configuration file, JCF from SourceForge JCF project works, but when
using it with JCF included with Lazarus it generates wrote
(incorrectly styled) code. Somewhere inconsistencies crept into the
Lazarus version.

  - Graeme -