[fpc-devel] rev 19036 breaks the Android cross-compiler

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:34:01 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Thomas Schatzl <tom_at_work at gmx.at> wrote:
> Patches that add a new target are welcome (or other contributions to
> that effect that are not hacks).

If noone can do anything about this then I propose to fork a new
android target out of linux without using code from linux but instead
just copying everything and making the Android fixes.

> Unfortunately I cannot really help with
> coding, but I can help with explaining what/where to change, due to lack
> of hardware.

If that is the only problem you should know that the Android SDK comes
with an emulator and there are instructions about how to install and
use it here:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Android_Interface/Using_the_Android_SDK%2C_Emulator_and_Phones#Using_the_Emulator

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho