[fpc-devel] convert comment help to fpcdoc

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:15:41 CEST 2011

On 17.07.2011 08:08, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Since we are talking about help stuff, (in another thread)
>
> Do we have any tool to convert documentation written in javadoc style
> (those comments in the source code) to fpdoc xml? I like to write my
> documentation as comments...

I don't know of anything of the FPC community, but at work we extended
PasDoc ( http://pasdoc.sipsolutions.net/ ) to write fpdoc compatible XML
files which was rather easy to do as the already is a XML output
available. I haven't published this extension though as it was only used
internally and now we've completly switched to PasDoc.

Regards,
Sven