[fpc-devel] Getting fpc to work on Solaris (11)

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Jul 11 15:05:56 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to set-up a VM with Solaris (x86_64).

Problem is that fpc refuses to link applications. It complains that
there is a syntax error in the build-in linker scripts. How that's
possible, I don't know.

When I use -T, so that the default linker scripts are not used, linking
goes well, but the application terminates immediately: 'Bad entry
point'. That's probably because the link.res link-script is missing too
much info to be used without the default linker-scripts.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? And maybe someone know where I can find
the default-linker scripts?

Joost.

--
My Lazarus blog: http://www.lazarussupport.com/lazarus/weblog