[fpc-devel] Re: JVM: class of XYZ => java.lang.Class

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Dec 25 22:35:29 CET 2011

On 25 Dec 2011, at 22:32, Sven Barth wrote:

> I have code like this in my application (all units $H+ and $modeswitch unicodestrings):

Another good reason to not use compiler magic: it requires lots of changes all over the compiler to make sure that things are handled correctly under all circumstances (because as indicated in my previous reply, I did try to change the compiler so that jlstring and unicodestring became interchangeable). Changing the generated headers is much more robust.

Jonas