[fpc-devel] Arm Thumb2 - Stellaris status

David Welch dwelch at dwelch.com
Sat Aug 20 18:06:55 CEST 2011

I am rapidly seeing the problem, the linker script is hardcoded both by
family (ARM as a whole) and by target.  So for example if you wanted a
ram-only ARM generic target, you are in trouble, or if you wanted a
flash/ram target arm generic target you are in trouble.  You have to
override the compiled in maps.  Once you get target specific compiled in
memory maps then the compiled in register addresses make sense.  At that
point do the libraries, pll init, timers, etc make sense?

David