[fpc-devel] FPC 2.6.x branched, trunk becomes 2.7.1

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Thu Aug 4 14:21:56 CEST 2011

Is this "branching" somehow related to preparation of release some next
version of FPC (2.5.x ? or so) ?
I am asking because, there are waiting some bugs/features which I would
be happy see fixed before any major release.
Can I see somewhere on web some planed time schedule or anouncements
about next releases ?
TIA
-Laco.