[fpc-devel] Announcement: Free Pascal Compiler Delphi XE PortProject

Matt Emson memson.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:46:51 CEST 2011

On 11/04/2011 12:49, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Skybuck Flying<skybuck2000 at hotmail.com>  wrote:
>> This project is about "porting" the Free Pascal Compiler to Delphi XE.
> I am curious: What is the use for this?

This is what Mr Flying does - pops up, attempts to do something without
really any good reason. He's not been on an FPC list in a while though.
I remember when he was trying to reverse engineer 64bit exe files in..
wow.. 2007? He says a lot, listens a little and generates lots of
content with little or no sense. He has been accused of trolling before,
but the jury is out on this one...