[fpc-devel] LocalReferenceFixup

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:37:44 CEST 2010

Hello FPC,

I find a problem that I'm unable to resolve, with my limited skills.
In TReader when a property is a TClass it is being added to be
resolved after all components are loaded, but the "Loaded" call is
performed before this fixup, so when a component receive the "Loaded"
signal some fields are still not completly filled in.

This is terrible in the SQLQuery (from Lazarus) as if you left anyone
"Active" it always complaint in runtime with "Database not set". :(

--
Best regards,
 José