[fpc-devel] Delphi-like Packages, Plan

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:47:18 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-04 01:51, Dimitri Smits het geskryf:
> fpc-trunc to compile and create a specific bin folder. as far as I've
> gathered is that you need to do a "make clean all" and then copy all the
> resulting exe's to somewhere (find and retrieve yourself strategy). But

No, simply specify INSTALL_PREFIX=<path_goes_here> on the install command
line, after you did a 'make clean all'. It will install FPC to you chosen
path. No need to manually copy exe's and *.ppu files out.

Here is the script I use to compile Trunk and install it to my preferred
directory location.

#!/bin/bash

COMPILER=/opt/fpc-2.4.3/x86_64-linux/bin/ppcx64

make clean
make all FPC=$COMPILER
make install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/fpc-2.5.1/x86_64-linux/ FPC=$COMPILER

  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/