[fpc-devel] Interface delegation fix: backport to FPC 2.4.2 ...?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:43:55 CEST 2010

Joost van der Sluis het geskryf:

> That wasn't a new feature, but a bug-fix. Which was abused (used without
> seeing the consequences) a lot.

Well as far as I know it never worked, so I cannot see how it could every
have been called implemented/completed. That "bug-fix" actually made it
work, and for the first time as far as I know (at least for the last 5
years as that is how long I have been using FPC).

When I started tinkering with FPC I tried to port one of my Delphi apps as
part of the learning process. Interface 'implements' was one of things that
did not work then already.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/