[fpc-devel] Win64 FPC is in wrong download location

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:17:36 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:

> Cross-compilers can be just as multi-threaded as "native" ones. This is a completely orthogonal feature.

True statement but I fear does not address the issue at hand.  You
guys really need to tap talent - there's gotta be somebody here that
wants to solve the compile times... And when that is solved... the
argument of slow compile times as it relates to the reason of not
having a native 64bit Windows compiler will then become mute...

But then again from your prospective... I would certainly really mull
the complaints over since most likely you two would have to oversee
the work and get lots of questions along the way.  Seems to me like
work is being averted here... :-(