[fpc-devel] SourceForge docs not updated - where are new docs?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:19:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

Michael announced on 6 Mar that the FPC 2.4.0 docs have been update
due to the new docs for the DB unit. Well, looking on SourceForge
(link found from Free Pascal website), the last docs updated was from
2009-12-30. So they are still the old docs from original FPC 2.4.0
release date. Could somebody update them please?

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/

Also, where exactly are these updated docs?  Maybe...

   http://www.freepascal.org/down/docs/docs-ftp.freepascal.org.var

But the above page doesn't mention any dates, so I don't know if this
is the original docs, or the 6 Mar updated docs. Could somebody please
add dates to the above url (like is done with SourceForge) so we know
when the docs was generated. I don't want to keep downloading 6+ MB
just to find out they are old docs. I have limited data per month
(500MB) on my internet connection.

  - Graeme -