[fpc-devel] Linux.SysInfo Problem

David W Noon david.w.noon at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 19 16:10:14 CET 2010

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:45:29 +0000, Henry Vermaak wrote about Re:
[fpc-devel] Linux.SysInfo Problem:

> On 19 March 2010 14:31, Andrew Brunner <andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone with more SysInfo details on what it may have been replaced
> > with?  Updated calling conventions?
>
> Can you please write a small c app that returns all the sysinfo
> values?  Then we can figure out if the problem is with fpc.

You will also need to take into account the differences between 32-nit
and 64-bit platforms.  The struct sysinfo declarations use "unsigned
long" for most of the fields, but the size of that varies with
platform: on a 32-bit platform unsigned long is a DWORD; on a 64-bit
platform unsigned long is a QWORD.

Dave  [RLU #314465]