[fpc-devel] Help with Lazarus

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Mar 1 10:57:04 CET 2010

On 28 Feb 2010, at 21:57, Jordan Levy wrote:

> Hi I need help finding the compiler on my computer using Mac OS X 10.6.2.
> Every time I launch Lazarus IDE I get a message saying that the Free Pascal Source Directory is not found and I can not find the Free Pascal Source directory physically on my computer anywhere, so please can ou give me the exact path on my computer where the Source should be located on Mac OS X 10.6.2.

Note that this person is not subscribed to this mailing list, so please CC him when replying.

To Jordan: please mention that you are not subscribed to a mailing list, so people know they have to CC you in replies. Furthermore, this is not really the right list to get help with Lazarus. Better places are http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?action=forum and http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus

Jonas