[fpc-devel] Mercurial mirror

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:23:43 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-24 19:50, Florian Klämpfl het geskryf:
> Due to lack of resources which might have caused some of the repostories
> damages, I had to turn off the fpc svn mercurial mirrors. If there is
> enough interested, we can look for an alternative machine hosting it.

On a related note... In the last few weeks, there was many issues with the
svn2.freepascal.org SubVersion mirror as well. It kept getting out of sync
with the "real" svn.freepascal.org mirror. Due to that, I changed the Git
mirror setup to rather look at the "real" repository, instead of any of the
mirrors. Git mirrors for FPC and Lazarus have been working nicely since the
changeover two or so weeks ago. Users pulling from Github would not have
noticed any difference.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/