[fpc-devel] Rather large flaw in TJSONConfig component

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:53:50 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-22 11:44, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> Nono.
> We'll put a big warning 'Not concurrency safe' in the files.

Yes, that is fine, and I understand that. I simply meant it as showing
Henry how tiOPF did it for INI files - not mean as FPC's implementation
must change as such.

> can use another solution. We should provide this solution, but not in the
> standard classes.

Agreed. I'm going to be playing more with JSON in the coming weeks. I'll
work on a thread-safe solution for it (and probably apply that same
solution to the XMLConfig package too. I don't like having stacks of .xml
or .json files per application. Thread-safe solution will be in a separate
unit, in each case.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/