[fpc-devel] Potential merge conflict in r15401

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:03:58 CEST 2010

Op 2010-06-10 13:45, Vincent Snijders het geskryf:

> I think it would be better to revert it and apply the changes from r14005, so that
> it can be merged more easily.

Can I simply change the 'lEquals' to 'aequals' in a new commit, or must one
do some r14005 cherry-pick (I don't know the SVN equivalent)?

What is the coding standards in FPC? This is very unclear. I'm used to
naming local variables as lMyVar (l prefix) and method parameters as AMyVar
(A prefix), so using 'equals -> aequals' as a local variable name is
strange to me.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/