[fpc-devel] Slight calculation error in Bounds() procedure in Classes unit.

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed Jun 9 17:06:53 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-09 17:52, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Op 2010-06-09 16:06, Henry Vermaak het geskryf:
>
>> * Because it would be idiotic to change something based on a point of
>> view of one person.
>>
> It's not just one person. Lets just take the Rectangle type/structure.

Graeme,

While I cannot agree with Henry that things cannot change based on a
point of view of one person [of course, they can/should --provided that
point of view is correct], I do see that such a change can/might play
havoc with people's codebases hence not very desirable.

That brings us to Marco's suggestion: It does sound like the best of
both worlds.

Couldn't you all 2-3 project leaders (of fpgui, kol, msegui) agree on a
common library (that you build gradually) as part of FPC?

I can also that it would take far less time to convince other project
leaders on what should go into that lib than it's taking now.

Given that all these projects have been going on for so long, it may not
even have to be called beta.

--
Cheers,

Adem