[fpc-devel] Slight calculation error in Bounds() procedure in Classes unit.

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Wed Jun 9 15:57:24 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-09 16:31, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> But then somebody would throw the "not delphi compatible" card at me.
> I seem to be stuck in a endless loop: I find a issue, report it,
> get told it's not delphi compatible, everybody ignores issue. Repeat.

I don't get it.

I can see that what Graeme is pointing out does have merit.

Why reject it altogether with an arguement like "it's not Delphi
compatible"?

Doesn't FPC have a 'Delphi Compatible' mode, as well as a native mode?

Why not keep the 'Delphi compatible' arguement to 'Delphi mode', but
allow it in FPC native mode?

--
Cheers,

Adem