[fpc-devel] (Re)compiling FPC or is there something like fpc.bpg?

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Tue Jul 27 16:29:53 CEST 2010

  On 2010-07-27 3:22 PM, Marc Weustink wrote:
>> IOW, both versions wouldn't coexist under the same OS (Windows 7).
> If you don't use the installer but build lazarus yourself from the
> sources, both 32 an 64 bit version of lazarus can run side by side.
> No problems with that. (ok, you need to rename lazarus.exe to
> lazarus32.exe / lazarus64.exe)
I wouldn't like to come across as one looking a gift horse in the mouth
[
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth.html
], but I'd like it to be made point-and-click operation :)

I am prepared to contribute to that end, but doing all that manual
installation is a chore.